I have been asked to gather a committee for a possible Spring lunch and club member tool swap/sale. This committee will begin after February 17th, following the memorial service for my mother. Pennie Rogers has agreed to serve and I would like to have 3 more people, totaling 5 on the committee:
– someone who has participated in the sale/swap in the past;
– a new member;
– someone passionate about food!
– anyone who wants to volunteer and participate!
We will be determining:
1. the 3 best Saturday dates to hold it
2. a venue that has plenty of parking and indoor option
3. the type of luncheon (bar-b-que, potluck, etc.)
4. How the sale/swap will be organized (trunk show, inside a building, bids etc.)
Requesting replies for volunteers only. – If I call you, please say “Yes, I sure will!”
We will ask the club for preferences at a later date.
Thanks! I won’t be able to attend this Saturday for the club meeting; I will be in Atlanta for the weekend, I’m sorry I have to miss your demonstration Terry!